Last Forum Posts
Recent Images

AMD @ Blizzcon 2015!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azeroths Most Deadly Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Astennoob
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Aliciatruhrt - by Sartherion

We havnt updated our app in a wee bit. Would you mind giving out your btag so its easier to find you in game?
Aliciatruhrt
Huntard

re: APPROVED - App: Aliciatruhrt - by Sartherion

It is worth noting that I have only been back to WoW for two weeks, so that may be a serious downer for y'all. It does mean I haven't raided in WoD and won't be able to get a serious raid parse for you. I can do a dummy parse however, and will work on that tomorrow in the event you are interested (dusting off that glorious invasion gear wink )
Aliciatruhrt
Huntard

re: App: Aliciatruhrt

The application submitted by Aliciatruhrt is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Seth Cannon
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Zul\'jin
Level : 100
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Monk
Spec 1 : Windwalker
Spec 2 : Mistweaver

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Before you apply, please be aware that we have a limited number of raid spots available. We are only seriously considering applicants who's gear, ability, and attitude we consider a fit. Don't waste our time and we won't waste yours.

Character Name::
Aliciatruhrt

Age?:

Intended Raid Spec::
Windwalker

Describe your primary spec's rotation::
Goal with the build is to keep the 4 heavy hitters: Whirling, Fists of Fury, Rising Sun Kick, and JadeWind on cooldown, with Chi Wave not a bad 5th CD priority (dealing roughly 2/3rds a JadeWind). Of course simultaneously keeping Energy from capping. The opener prioritizes getting the highest damage/chi abilities on CD first. Being a Blood Elf helps to fix the 9/10 slot which is depending on having one extra Chi (67% chance for a Power Strikes proc normally, or Arcane Torrent in this case). Opener: 1. Tiger, 1.5 (OCD) Storm/Earth/Fire, 2. TouchOfDeath, 2.5 (OCD) Arcane Torrent 3. Rising Sun Kick, 4. Tiger, 5. Fists of Fury, 6. Whirling, 7. Tiger, 8. JadeWind, 9. Rising Sun Kick, 10. Tiger, 11. Chi Wave, 12. Tiger, 13. Jade, etc. Note: I’m currently using JadeWind over Hit Combo. I’m not sure which has a higher raw number, but have the extra Chi-Spender has been useful so far with Power Strikes. I’ll be experimenting with that in the future.

What is your off spec and would you be willing to raid with it if requested?:
Mistweaver - Yes. However, I'd probably prefer to know ahead if I could swap to Ele/Enh Shaman or Fury Warrior.

Raid Experience: :
Primarily in FFXIV guild Death and Taxes (World #3). Raided through most of pre-Heavensward raid content. During final the raid extension to Bahamut's Coil, I was the raid leader of Group 2, which obtained World 8th on T12. The last I played WoW was WotLK. Recently came back for Legion.

Please see the Application forum post for instructions on creating combatlog parses. You will not need this immediately, but please try your best to produce one within 24 hours of applying.

Previous Guild(s) and your reason(s) for leaving::
<Salt>, recruited back to WoW for Legion with an old friend. Turned out they are raiding Thursday and I can't make that. I'm already invested in the game, so I'm looking to raid elsewhere.

Why have you picked us? :
My days of putting 70+ hours into raiding for the weeks after a new raid is released is behind me (something about full time jobs not liking the time off). I still like to compete seriously, but am more relaxed in doing it. This group seems to fit the bill perfectly. I imagine the majority of the guild is ex-hardcores due to increased schedules. (Side note: y'all seem super chill, which is a major boon from elitist atmosphere that typically follow hardcore life).

Do you have any references?:
No

Ventrilo is mandatory for raiding, do you have a functioning headset?:
Yes

Before you are accepted you must answer these few questions. Are you a Darkfriend? What is your quest? What is your favorite color? What is the average airspeed of an unladen swallow? :
Sounds cool. Looked it up because of it... and I've been meaning to read those books, haven't gotten there.
My quest died long ago.
Blue... unless you want to get technical.
African or European?

Since you are applying to a raid guild, its important for us that you be able to raid regularly. We currently raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8pm to 11pm server time. Please respond to the following as accurately as possible.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Never
Friday -> 1x a Month
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azeroths Most Deadly Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Membership
Server Status
WoWProgress Rank