Last Forum Posts
Recent Images

AMD @ Blizzcon 2015!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azeroths Most Deadly Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCarbiter

re: App: JCarbiter

The application submitted by JCarbiter is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Turoq
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Zul'jin
Level : 90
Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Survival
Spec 2 : Beast

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Before you apply, please be aware that we have a limited number of raid spots available. We are only seriously considering applicants who's gear, ability, and attitude we consider a fit. Don't waste our time and we won't waste yours.

Character Name::
Turoq

Age?:

Intended Raid Spec::
Survival

Describe your primary spec's rotation::
Explosive Shot > Kill Shot > Black Arrow > Serpent Sting > Arcane Shot > Cobra Shot

What is your off spec and would you be willing to raid with it if requested?:
Beastmastery, and yes.

Raid Experience: :
I raided with a top 250 guild in Wrath. Had all heroic content cleared + drakes while still current content. Participated in Death's Demise and Grand Crusader kills. In cata I raid lead another top 150 guild, was beaten to server first Blackwing's Bane by 30 minutes. Our kill was still server first 25H. I left wow at the end of Firelands to play swtor. I raid lead our guild to World 8th ranked in the first two tiers of progression. I came back late to the party for MoP. Now I'm somewhat caught up and can hold my own.

Please see the Application forum post for instructions on creating combatlog parses. You will not need this immediately, but please try your best to produce one within 24 hours of applying.

Previous Guild(s) and your reason(s) for leaving::
Last serious guild I quit was <Relentless Onslaught> from Zul'jin. I left because I was making swtor my focus.

Why have you picked us? :
I was approached by Midno. I like your progression and raid times.

Do you have any references?:
I do not.

Ventrilo is mandatory for raiding, do you have a functioning headset?:
I do.

Before you are accepted you must answer these few questions. Are you a Darkfriend? What is your quest? What is your favorite color? What is the average airspeed of an unladen swallow? :
Not sure what a Darkfriend is, but my quest is to seek the Holy Grail. My favorite color is Blue, no Yellow. And are we talking about an African or a European swallow?

Since you are applying to a raid guild, its important for us that you be able to raid regularly. We currently raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8pm to 11pm server time. Please respond to the following as accurately as possible.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Azeroths Most Deadly Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Membership
Server Status
WoWProgress Rank